My personal and professional commitment to a pathway to prosperity for all human beings transcends national boundaries for we are all global citizens and my experience extends beyond civic engagement and volunteerism; however acknowledging the importance of a basic quality of life, access to education, access to healthcare, economic development and the eradication of poverty are basic human rights.
- Twenty plus years of senior executive leadership experience in management, public policy, and program development with an in-depth knowledge of national service, public/private partnerships, and program administration.
- Extensive experience working with governmental entities, non-governmental entities including staff recruitment, hiring and management, negotiation and contracting, budget supervision and execution.
- Experienced media and communications strategic leader.
- Dedicated to supporting entities with organizational development, compliance with regulations, and review of policy and procedures in governmental, NGO, and not for profit environments.
- Expertise in development, execution, and evaluation of work plans, grant writing, and report generation.
- Strong commitment to building and working with partners who value innovative programming, collaborative community-based problem solving, analysis of sociological factors, social history, and opportunities for economic and program development.
- Expertise in the development of governmental relation strategies, managing communication, and leading in crisis management situations.
- Expertise in budget/resource generation, leveraging of multiple funding streams and maximizing resources.
- Expert understanding of governmental and philanthropic principles focused on accountability.
- Strong understanding of innovative methods for revenue generation including endowment building and establishing dedicated funding systems for a variety of organizations.
- Understanding of natural resource management and preservation with a culturally sensitive perspective.